Wednesday, May 18, 2011

A New Face to SHT

Hi everyone!

I have been tossing around the idea of changing the 'face' of Sacred Healing Traditions. In the past I have posted many blogs about natural therapies for different conditions, as well as general health tips. I have tossed around the idea of making it more personal and include my story as well. In the past I have been reluctant to do so.

With that said, I have decided to include my story in this blog. I have come to realize that my struggles and successes will help many of my readers who have struggled or are struggling with the same things I have. This does not mean that I will not publish blogs that contain natural therapies or health tips. I will still continue to do this, however, will incorporate more of ME!

Thank you all for continuing to comment and send messages of your story. I really enjoy hearing from my readers.

Blessings,
Svea Lynn

1 comment:

  1. I think that's a wonderful idea:) I'm sure I and many other would love to hear your story as well as your insight on health issues.

    ReplyDelete